Continuing to Serve You with the Utmost Care & Attention
As the world contends with the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak we would like to reassure you that the health, safety and well-being of employees and their families, vendors, customers, and all partners is our top priority. With these values at the forefront, Frigid Rentals Inc. is actively monitoring COVID-19 developments through local health agencies, governments and the WHO as they collectively work to contain the virus. We will continue to make informed decisions in conjunction with our endeavor to best serve our valued clients who provide integral and essential services to our communities.
Frigid Rentals Inc. is proactively navigating this dynamic situation and at this time, we would like to provide an update on the actions Frigid Rentals Inc. is taking to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure business continuity for our team and partners. This includes:
▪ Keeping employees informed and providing updates as COVID-19 continues to develop
▪ Providing education on prevention best practices, symptoms to monitor for, what to do if sick, and social distancing techniques
▪ Additional cleaning and sanitization wherever possible in our work environments
▪ Canceling in person meetings, conferences, and business travel until further notice
▪ Encouraging employees to work from home equipped with the technology to do so, wherever possible
▪ Increasing distance between workstations for those employees who are not able to work from home, wherever possible
▪ Limiting interaction with vendors and customers, wherever possible
It is our expectation that our customers and vendors are also actively monitoring and following the guidance and recommendations of local health agencies and governments as COVID-19 continues to evolve. Currently, we ask that you please refrain from visiting our facilities and service desks in person unless necessary and instead, call to communicate your service needs. If you are required to visit our facilities, we expect that you practice social distancing and additional sanitation measures. We also expect customers and vendors to monitor symptoms, self-isolate or quarantine when necessary and only return to any of Frigid Rentals Inc., premises once you have been cleared by a public health agency.
All measures are being taken with the health and safety of our team, families, and business community as our top priority. We will continue to navigate this matter to the very best of our ability with a deep commitment to safety while continuing to “provide full-spectrum transportation equipment solutions”. If you have any questions, concerns, or are looking for additional guidance or recommendations on how we can work together to continue business continuity during this time, please do not hesitate to contact any member of our team.
Chief Executive Officer
Frigid Rentals Inc.